Monday, January 29, 2007

Ohmy , theres so many ''pao toh kias'' around.
They got Denise into deep shit today.
I guess someone was unhappy about Denise.
So he/she went to tell Mrs Sng about the blog thing.
Oh well ..

School was okay today , except that we've changed to the
integrated homeroom system.
I think thats much better , dont have to move around.
& finally have a fixed homeroom we can call ours.
But Jody told me creepy encounters about the F block toilet.
Had a drug abuse talk today for Assembly.
Reminded me of Meiqi.
Honey , you K queen!
Saw a video on a real life caning.
I pity that guy's butt , the caning marks were awful.
As usual, we were all released at 2pm supposingly 1.30pm.
Headed home after that , saw Jeffrey at the bus-stop i think?
God bless Denise , the monkey to stay trouble-free.

& damn , my left eye have been twitching since last Friday.
Whats happening ? Anyone have any superstitious explanation?
I asked mommy & she said ..
'' Leftt eye means someone missing you loh , right eye for me is strike lottery.'' HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home